Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Can you have multiple Spore accounts from one game?

I have just got Spore today (yay!) my brother has been playing on it with his account, but when I come to log into my account it says my validation key is invaild, then I cant log in!



Can anyone PLEASE tell me how to fix this?



P.S. I do NOT want to play on his account!Can you have multiple Spore accounts from one game?
If you're in the U.S., then check on page 52 of the Spore manual that came with your game. It states explicitly that "you may have multiple Spore accounts for each installation of the game." So, you're supposed to be able to, but you can't actually. Apparently the game links your EA account to a single Spore account based on your e-mail address, and you can't sign in using different Spore accounts. There are a few places online that claim to know a workaround to this, but they are pretty complicated and I haven't bothered trying them, since it shouldn't be this hard.Can you have multiple Spore accounts from one game?
You can't have multiple accounts. You need another game.

No comments:

Post a Comment