Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Does anyone have a Non-registered SN/Key to Spore Galactic Edition(not adventures)?

Does anyone have a Non-registered SN/Key to Spore Galactic Edition(not adventures)?



Recently, I bought Spore Galactic Ed for my B-Day and kept getting a error message that my key was already registered.



I submitted a question to EA support and got a reply that it was registered to another account.



I was thinking in my head,"Wth? The manual and CDs in the game case looks untouched."



A. Does anyone have a Non-registered SN/Key to Spore Galactic Edition(not adventures)?

Message me if you do, do not reply to this question.



B. How do you think the other person got my game key?

Reply to question B hereDoes anyone have a Non-registered SN/Key to Spore Galactic Edition(not adventures)?
A.) No. Why would someone buy the game and give you their key?



B.) The game was opened and then repackaged, bought used, or you aren't giving all the details in your story.

No comments:

Post a Comment