Saturday, March 3, 2012

I Lost my spore cd key can any one help me getting it back besides buying a new one?

f you registered the game, you can access the code from EA. Otherwise, you can pay $10 to EA to get a new code that works with your disc. Also next time you get any game with a code write the serial code on the disk that way the only way you lose the code is if you lose the disk.I Lost my spore cd key can any one help me getting it back besides buying a new one?
Call the Company that published the game, and explain your situation. They will probably ask for a few things, such as store you bought it at, date, and stuff like that. And personal info such as your address, email, and stuff like that but they should give you a new key or your old one depending.

No comments:

Post a Comment