Saturday, March 3, 2012

Spore serial key????????????????

I got the game years ago and never registered apparently (just spoke to EA). I lost the booklet with the serial key unfortunately and now I really, really, really want to play Spore. I've tried using random keys Ive found all over the internet and none seem to work. (they were all on old posts if that has anything to do with it) Somebody help me please. =/Spore serial key????????????????
YOUR serial number is what you need not some random number you thought you could use to play the game. Customer service should have been able to tell you how to get a new number if you had actually called them.Spore serial key????????????????
i have one. i ogy the game and found it last week in the attic.. still intact. ill email the code to you if i get a goog rateing

No comments:

Post a Comment