Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I borrowed Spore from a friend of mine, but I cant seem to find where the product key is, help?

Alright what i have is exactly this: Spore galactic edition; All 3 game discs, The hard back book "The Art of Spore" and Nat Geo's "how to build a better being", it appears the only thing i'm missing is the box it came in, and maybe the manual (I was under the impression that the art of spore was the manual) ?. I'm house sitting and watching my friends dog for about a week in the middle of nowhere, it'd be pretty sweet if I could keep myself entertained with an interesting game. If you have the game, or know where the product key is located i'd greatly appreciate the information. 10 points to best answer.I borrowed Spore from a friend of mine, but I cant seem to find where the product key is, help?
mine's literally typed onto the back of the manual, it's standard edition. idk if you can download it on multiple computers, but if you can here's my code (i dont play anymore anyway)

BUVD-7LZL-66X6-4MQM-PF34

No comments:

Post a Comment