Saturday, March 3, 2012

Lost Spore Registration Key...?

This is a long story so I'll make it short and sweet



1. I had a screw up with my Sims 3 custom content.



2. I manually uninstalled and deleted EVERYTHING including the spore folders



3. Well the game is messed up and uninstalled



4. I threw away the game manuals a long time ago :(



5. Is there a way to find my registration key? I contacted EA but it's the weekend, and obviously they don't work on weekends. I'M DESPERATE.



6. I had a solid copy, and a Spore ID, my game IS registered, I have an EA account, I had all 4 of the Spore PC games.



7. Could I find it via my account settings? Or do I have to wait till..... tomorrow? :o



8. I went to my EA account and found no where that indicated my registered games





Any help is appreciated!Lost Spore Registration Key...?
contact them at http://bit.ly/easupport

if the game IS registered, and after passing their verification check

they'll give you the key.

No comments:

Post a Comment