Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I downloaded Spore and need a CD key, can anyone help?

Have fun with that virus...the game hasn't even been released yet.



The game has not been realeased to the gerneal public man!

What you have is a fake, virus, or the spore creature creator. Which you can go on the website.I downloaded Spore and need a CD key, can anyone help?
Yeah this guy I know, named Bestbuy.. He charges $10 though...I downloaded Spore and need a CD key, can anyone help?
You get one when you buy it.



Ask the people you bought it from.



Yes, when youpaid MONEY for it.I downloaded Spore and need a CD key, can anyone help?
I'm not gonna give you a key but there are plenty of key websites just waiting to infect your computer. Maybe you could try one of those. OR BUY THE SOFTWARE SO IT'S LEGAL.
Just Pointing out before anyone Else blows a internet police Nut at this guy, he Means He Bought the SPORE Creature Creator, WHICH IS MEANT TO BE DOWNLOADED FROM THE SPORE WEBSITE. it does come with a cd somewere because i have to same problem. either that or that poor fellow has himself a virus=(

No comments:

Post a Comment