Friday, March 9, 2012

Did EA rip me off with the spore game?

"i bought a spore game from a store. i inserted into my pc and downloaded it. it asked me for a product code and i entered it from my manual. then it made me download the EA manger. after i downloaded it, i couldn't find the spore game anywhere on my computer. so i opened the manager and logined into my account, and went to the activation tab and put in the product key from my spore manual. i put in the code and it told me it wasn't related to a digital download game. i tried again and it told me that it was not valid. i tried one more time to make sure i didin't make a mistake in the key and it again told me that it wasn't related to a digital download game.

the maunual isn't very helpful. how do i properly download the game?

and when i put the CD back into the PC it just runs, and doesn't launch anything."



okay, basically, the code doesn't work. yes, i doubled checked. then triple checked.



it doesn't work.



due to copyright issues, i can return a opened game. screw them.

the code doesn't work. i recently read an article after buying the game (yes, im a dumbass) that EA was messing up the codes thus, scamming off consumers and caused a lawsuit as well.



how do i file a complaint to the government or something to get my money back? i spent 50.00 dollars on that **** and in this economy, it's not helping at all.

:CDid EA rip me off with the spore game?
You can return an opened game that doesn't work. You just can't get a refund for it. Usually in this situation the store will allow you to exchange it for the exact same item.Did EA rip me off with the spore game?
If you're using windows Vista the game most likely installed correctly and can be found under the 'Games' option in the start bar, along with solitaire etc.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment