Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Is there a legal site I can download Spore if I bought the game at the store?

I just bought spore yesterday but when I come home to install it, I see that my dvd-rom isn't reading it for some reason, even though it still burns cd's and dvd's. Is there a legal site to download the game from and just use my registration key? I cna't really afford to buy a new dvd-rom right now and am looking for a legal alternative.Is there a legal site I can download Spore if I bought the game at the store?
no man there are no legal sites to download any game ok question for you if you all ready bought the game yesterday why would you would to download it off the internet you man don't make one bit of sense at all now do you not at all ever :)ava06



your registration key code that came with your game is only good for the game you bought in can never ever be used again ever
Well there would be a " Legal SIte " if you were the first person to Uploaded to the internet in some storage Legal Websites: Like Rapidshare, Megaupload, File Factory, File Front etc.



Those are legal And you don't need to call the game sa its name, just name it with a code relate to it or use short words...



Remember, sharing with people who need it is something realy kind hearted. n_n'!



Option: You can use a friend's PC. or other PC you have to copy all files in the DVD or CD of the game (Sp( )re) and then try to copy then to alternative Storage media like a Pendrive, or another CD or DVD, this time with a Functional DVD or CD burner Drive.



Thanks hope u reconsider sharing!



Joey!Is there a legal site I can download Spore if I bought the game at the store?
ya im pretty sure that on ea.com you can just download it onto your pc for the same price as buying it and dont worry ea isnt a scam site they're the makers of a ton of popular top rated video games. If you want to be sure go to the official spore website and check the links that give details about downloading it
If it's the disk that is causing the problem, you could try to take it back to the store (with the receipt, of course) and ask them to exchange it for another one.



Good luck!Is there a legal site I can download Spore if I bought the game at the store?
Try looking here.. Legal site.

http://www.direct2drive.com

No comments:

Post a Comment