Saturday, March 3, 2012

I need a Spore Key code?

i have been wanting spore for awhile now and i finally bought but there is no key code!!! i tried key gens called people but cant get it can someone give me one pleaseI need a Spore Key code?
If you mean key code look on instruction manuel for numbers like I did to play idiot.
Wekk maybe some people do not have the instruction manual. dah!

Report Abuse

I need a Spore Key code?
here are some if somebody need them:

CSKK-VD4H-6AX5-V6AV-8RLD

QZG8-WCGK-KHXH-AKHW-LRLD

WS2J-NMCW-WDSE-EWDQ-HRLD

E8QG-E2WY-GFYX-3GFX-2RLD

DMYY-BUM9-X9AP-SX99-SRLD

7EWE-BDCT-ZCBE-7ZC9-HRLD

no problem people;)

Report Abuse


No one will give you one. The registration codes can only be used once and are tied to an online account which you need to play Spore.



I suggest that you return the game and tell them your problem and perhaps receive a new copy. If they won't give you one, buy a new one. Spore doesn't cost that much anymore.



You might have gotten unlucky with your purchase, but don't go begging for registration codes for Spore. It won't help.I need a Spore Key code?
no, cheeky get
idk

No comments:

Post a Comment