Saturday, March 3, 2012

When I try to install Spore, I can make it to the serial key part, but then after that it just stops. Help me!?

so when I filled in the serial key, spore just stops it doesn't react anymore in which I mean it doesn't continue the setup. I tried to run it again but it does the same over and over again. It stops after the serial key part and doesn't continue anymore. What should I do.

btw. I am trying to run it on Vista.When I try to install Spore, I can make it to the serial key part, but then after that it just stops. Help me!?
If you upgrade to Windows Vista, one of the things you may discover is that not all of your older programs will work under Vista. Many software vendors are working to release Vista-compatible versions but in the mean time, you can try running the applications in Compatibility Mode.



To do so:



1. Open Windows Explorer.

2. Locate the application executable.

3. Right click the executable and click the Properties option.

4. Select the Compatibility tab.

5. Select the Run This Program in Compatibility Mode option.

6. From the drop-down list, choose the operating system you ran before upgrading to Vista.

7. If necessary, select the option to run the program as an administrator.

8. Click OK.



http://help.spore.com/cgi-bin/easpore.cf鈥?/a>
  • pro comp
  • shop bop
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment